Sunday, August 17, 2008

O! August...

Yup, I'm really good at this. Lately I have been quite the busy little bee, and I haven't had time to post any of my extremely exciting activities of the summer! (Which, embarrassingly enough, only include family reunions and reading the Twlight series... I'm so awesome)
It all started with Flaming Gorge, which is my mother's side of things...
This is my dad claiming his territory...

The older sis and I, sporting the "Cook's '08" shirts. Love ya Gram

This is me, pretending to know how to wakeboard...

Aunt Rachel, holding two heavy cousins in life jackets. how cute

....If you would like to hear more about Flaming Gorge, my old sister Danielle (Danielle and Danny) has a more detailed post about the event. (Thanks for that Danielle ;D)

NOW... Lake Cleveland, my father's mother's side. The Powell Reunion...

This is the lake, and my fishing pole (from my view). How beautiful...

Dad fishing at the lake. How beautiful...
Mom Reading while dad and I are fishing. How beautiful...

This is a flower. How beautiful...

My little cousins also came to stay with us. I only have one more picture, and it wouldn't surprise me if Danielle posted something about that as well. I'm beginning to love having my older, more responsible sister with a blog as well.. thanks Danielle!
Little Lexi. I caught her in the act of "putting sparkly lip gloss on"... what a sweetie!
Sorry this one was so long, hopefully I'll be able to post more often so they all aren't nine years long!! PEACE

2 comments:

Kylee said...

Yay for summer! Boo to school ending all the fun! Keep posting lots!

Danielle said...

It's about time you posted something new! And before anyone feels too bad for your life that only consists of the Twilight series and family reunions, why don't you post about one of your MANY dates?

love,
your "older, more responsible sister"