Monday, January 23, 2012

2012

This year I made some resolutions and thought that I would share them that way I am more pressured to finish them :).
  • Be sealed to Chris: We just finished our Temple prep class so this should be happening rather shortly. CHECK! (April 6th, 2012)
  • Run a marathon: I am scheduled to run the Bear Lake marathon June 9th, and the Disneyland half in September. I sure hope I still like running that far away!
  • Read the Book of Mormon twice this year: I hope to finish it once before we get sealed and once after. (I wasn't able to finish it before we were sealed, but I was close.)
  • Get good grades in school: First step register for Fall :).
Here we go 2012!

2 comments:

Nate & Erynn said...

i love your goals! wish i could get up the courage to do a 1/2 marathon!

Chris and Jamie said...

very good goals!