Chris and I had our 28 week appointment to kick-off our 3rd Trimester! I can't believe I have already been pregnant 6 months and I only have 3 to go! We didn't get a picture or a DVD this time but we did get to see him (yes still 100% boy). The doctor did all the fancy measuring and informed us that our babies weight is in the 95% (at a whopping 3.3lbs when average at this point is about 2.25lbs).
In other news I put my notice into work and will be a "stay at home mom" (even though I haven't become a mom quite yet) starting February 1st. I'm hoping that it will give me more time to rest and get more baby stuff ready. Chris and I decided that it was time for me to quite early because my job was really demanding on my body (I was literally running around all day for clients) and not to mention the fact that I am very near not being able to drive because my belly now touches the stirring wheel of my car. I have had to raise my steering wheel so I can still reach the peddles and have some breathing room, but at this point the stirring wheel won't raise any more and its getting quite tight.
We have also been working on the nursery. Chris painted the walls a light grey and we plan to fill the room eventually. Right now its completely empty without blinds. First step order blinds! Hopefully with my being home we can make the room more homey!
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yeah, wohoo! So excited that you'll be able to stay at home with baby boy! I will be so hard, and challenging in ways you wouldn't have thought about, but you will not regret it! You'll never get that time back so enjoy it.
congratulations on your soon to be stay at home mom status! (i am still working on making it to the status of stay at home mom, so i am super jealous!) also, my addie is almost one and i am still trying to finish her room, so don't feel bad if it doesn't happen as soon as you'd like. hope you enjoy your third trimester!
I'm so excited for you guys!!! I bet you are the cutest pregnant mom! I loved reading about the steering wheel! good luck with work, its always hard leaving but it will be nice :)
Post a Comment