Dear Bed,
It's been awhile since we got to spend a lot of time together. I miss you. I don't want you to think that I am trying to punish you. I promise after my finals are over I will have more time for you. I know that our relationship will be able to handle this, we have been through worse I'm sure, I just can't think of anything this bad right now, I just miss you so much.
I can't wait until I can sleep in for real and not have to literally jump out of bed and RUN to my car because I only have 2 more minutes to get to a final in Salt Lake. Just three more tests and we can re-connect for hours on end.
Don't forget about me.
Ash
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That's weird. I wrote my bed the same letter..
Post a Comment