Thursday, December 3, 2009

Texting...

Have you ever experienced something and you thought "O my heck, I can't believe this, I have to text so-and-so and tell them that this just happened"? Or like found something and been like, "Holy snap, this-person would think that this is so funny that I just found this?" Well have you ever found a cat hair on your jacket and thought "O, my heck, Minnie {cat #1} would think it's nice that I thought of her, I should text her!" hmmm I worry sometimes.

4 comments:

Cassidie Anne said...

i worry too. alllllll daaaayyyyyy loonnnggg

Anonymous said...

that reminded me!! i was going through some stuff i had saved from school and i found a book you gave me when we were in like first grade!! it was about you and oliver. haha it is a way cute story

Kelly & Jamie said...

I love when i get those occassional random texts from you!!

Kylee said...

...Oh.... yeah... Ash.... She doesn't have the thumbs.